Just imagine giving birth to your first daughter. You wash her clothes with Tide powder detergent. Then, as you're giving her a nice warm bath. She starts screeching due to the severity of the inflammation. As you examine, her body you notice a rash all over her skin that is scaly and bleeding.
You call your sister into the bathroom.
She yells, "GET MY NIECE OUT OF THE BATHE, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?"
You panic. The two of you dry the baby off, dress her in whatever clothes you can find. Your sister drives you to the emergency room like she miraculously developed the superpowers of the flash. Only, to find out that your baby girl has Eczema, and the powder detergent you washed her clothes with caused the flare.Yes, this is a true story of how my mother learned about my skin condition.
After, this stressful turn of events, I was diagnosed with eczema. I’ve spent so much time in dermatologists offices. My ridiculously sensitive skin has caused me plenty of tears and embarrassment, it forced me to learn more about my body as a woman. Eczema is a common skin problem in individuals with brown skin including those of Asian, Latino and African descent. It is felt to be the second most common skin disease in African-Americans. So, I was more than happy to try out a complimentary product that could potentially aid in relief for my skincare issues.
She is the founder of Glowing Radiance. She disclosed that her company Glowing Radiance was started due to her son's severe eczema and allergies. After, using countless "natural" products and wasting ridiculous amounts of money with meaningless results, she decided to further her research and start making her own guaranteed 100% Natural skincare products.
What a phenomenal women. She was so kind to reach out to me on via Instagram direct messages to sent this complimentary product. If you have some time explore the Glow Lab & Shop till Your all Glow-UP
According to Tomesha, the Eczema Relief Cream manages skin dryness to prevent flare-ups and reduces skin inflammation. It is made of Natural hydrating butter & healing, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial ingredients. Such as Raw Shea Butter, Organic Coconut oil, tea tree and lavender oil which are all excellent for dry sensitive skin.
- It's a whipped butter and doesn't come in a tube.
- It's affordable and will not cause a dent in your pocket.
- You can easily order the product online using the order form on the website.
- You don't have to apply the product several times to feel relief ( I prefer to apply the product on my skin after, I took a shower).
- It puts a stop to the vicious cycle of itchy.
- It isn’t a thick greasy ointment.
- It's easy to apply and is quickly absorbed by your skin without leaving a tacky feeling on your skin.
- The ingredients are 100% natural.
- You have a choice to get the product with a scent or without.
- If you are suffering from a severe case of eczema this cream will not be able to heal your skin as its formula seems to be designed to moisturize and cure only mild cases of eczema.